Gravel For Sale Edmonton
Check with Stony Valley Contractors when you’re looking for top-grade gravel for sale in Edmonton; we have all the materials you need for your construction or land development project at reasonable prices you’re sure to appreciate. When it comes to aggregate materials, there’s no need to call around, compare company names, or check credentials- we are the first name in aggregate supply in and around Edmonton. Unlike other concrete and cement companies that are focused on their bottom line, we are committed to meeting your needs from start to finish.
5 Aggregate Materials We Have In Stock
1. Gravel is always in high demand at Stony Valley Contracting. We believe the best aggregate company in Edmonton should have a wide range of gravel materials on hand for local contractors and builders. As such, you can count on us for filter gravel as well as gravel base and surface courses. Before you check with any other supplier, see about our prices on gravel for sale in Edmonton- you’ll be glad you chose us among top cement companies. As proud members of the Alberta Sand and Gravel Association, we are a company that cares deeply about our environment and about future generations.
2. If you need a company that can provide sand to your project, we can think of several compelling reasons to call on us. We have sand to fit your individual needs, whether it’s a small residential project or a large-scale commercial or industrial job. Rest assured we have the perfect sand type for any landscaping project, big or small.
3. Do you need a product that will protect structures against scour, water, or ice erosion? Order rip rap from Stony Valley Contracting for stream beds, pilings, shorelines, bridge abutments, and other areas that are prone to erosion for maximum protection. There are many residential uses for rip rap as well, such as protecting against runoff and providing slope stability. Speak with our aggregate supply company over the phone to discuss your custom rip rap needs.
4. Gabion barriers from Stony Valley Contracting protect shoreline areas against wave erosion and storm surge, provide stability in riverbanks and drainage channels, and reduce the risk of mud slides and hill slides where topsoil is shallow or unstable. If you need to purchase gabion from our company, you’ll find custom options available for every type of application.
5. Have dry screen materials delivered to your site for making quality pavers, flagstones, patio sones, and bricks. We’ll get your order to you quickly and at a price you can afford when you make a call to our company.
You’ll find a complete list of our aggregate products listed on our website, as well as additional information about our services. You need never look any further than Stony Velley Contrcting for sand, concrete materials and gravel for sale in Edmonton, along with various aggregate supplies that will enable you to complete your project. Reach out to our team at 780-743-0527 with questions about our company or supplies.