Any time you need to order gravel in Edmonton, Stony Valley contracting is here for you with affordable rates and professional service; simply reach out to us by phone or our convenient web form and we’ll have an order out to you right away. As one of the area’s premier concrete and cement companies, Stone Valley Contracting is also a reliable supplier of aggregate materials, including gravel, sand, rip-rap, gabion, and backfill material. Don’t hesitate to contact our pros whenever you need advice or expert recommendations for your project.
5 Things You’ll Love About Our Aggregate Company
1. We’re proud members of the Alberta Sand and Gravel Association, advocating for environmental responsibility and the orderly development of valuable, non-renewable resources. Feel free to visit the ASGA on the Web to read more about our commitment to protecting the local environment. We’re not the only aggregate company in the greater Edmonton area, however, we believe we’re the best aggregate company to work with to achieve your goals in an affordable manner.
2. Our staff is reliable, so you can always count on us when you need gravel in Edmonton. We won’t keep you waiting or force you to put your project on hold when time is of the essence. There’s a reason why so many construction companeis around the Edmonton area call on us for gravel, sand, rip-rap, and other aggregate materials- we deliver. Our commitment to your project is unwavering.
3. We’re numbered among select top cement companies for our quality and prices. If you’re shopping around for gravel and are concerned about rising prices, we encourage you to compare aggregate available from our company with others in and around Edmonton. We have gravel for all land development needs, from filter gravel to gravel base and gravel surface courses- simply let us know what you’re looking for when you call.
4. We believe occupational health and safety should be high priorities for every aggregate supplier. We maintain safety through effective planning, incident prevention, and loss control. Rest assured the safety of our customers is every bit as important to us as that of our employees. We perform to OH&S standards, which exceed those of regulatory agencies and are dedicated to identifying and eliminating/controlling/mitigating practices and conditions that could potentially cause injury.
5. You’ll find our credentials posted clearly on our website under the ‘Safety’ heading. Read about Stony Valley Contracting’s safety policy and our Certificate of Recognition or explore the free resources found on our website to gain a sense of how we are striving to exceed the expectations of every customer.
When you’re ready to place an order for gravel in Edmonton, reach out to our aggregate supply company by calling 780-743-0527. You’ll find many reasons to do business with us; aside from being one of the area’s most reliable suppliers of aggregate materials, we’re also able to help with field operations and land development projects. Get in touch with us today with any questions or concerns.